Thursday, September 2, 2010

Last Year vs. This Year

As of August 31st, I beat my reading count for last year. There are 4 more months in 2010 and I have surpassed my own expectations for the reading I would accomplish. I figured it would stay around the same number of books I read in 2009, but I will have exceeded that by a generous number come the end of the year.

I am eager to see what the final total will be for the whole year! Is it even going to be possible to beat that number in 2011? Looking back, I read nearly a book a day in January. That's crazy! How on earth did I find the time?

In 2011, I will have a 3-year-old. I'm not sure how different that will be from a 2-year-old, or how that might affect my reading. By next year, my daughter will be speaking in more complex sentences. She will be wanting to spend even more time outside. Chances are I will have to scale back on this fun endeavor, but I'm certainly going to enjoy it while it lasts.

How many books have you read this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment